UMS "Agram" Forum

Forum Udruge minijaturista, maketara i igrača stolnih strateških igara "Agram"
Sada je: ned, stu 17.11.2019 • 6:10 am.

Vremenska zona: UTC+01:00

Započni novu temu  Odgovori  [ 15 postova ] 
Autor/ica Poruka
PostPostano: pet, lis 26.10.2018 • 6:45 pm 
UMS "Agram" - paint Job i čuvar Udružnog ključa

Ove godine, u zadnja tri mjeseca, ću s Kexom i Wotanom, pokušati napraviti nešto o čemu sam već dugo razmišljao i to u dosta zahvalnom 40k setting - a to je 40k kampanja.

Pritom, nisam htio napraviti ladder kampanju, nego nekakav background partijama sa regularnim listama s kojima inače igramo. Budući da bi volio da i ostali vide koncept i rezultate kampanje, kako zbog zabave tako i zbog eventualne ideje za vlastitu kampanju, rezultate i tijek kampanje ću postati ovdje. Bit će to splet fluffa, listi, battle reportova i same kampanje.

Kako sve ovo ne bi bilo kompliciranije nego što već jest, liste ću postati u cijelosti iz battle scribea, fluff ću pisati na engleskom jeziku u formi 40k novela, kod battle reportova ću se koristiti slikama na kraju svakog turna za kratki recap, a campaign progresiju ću pisati u zelenoj boji u natuknicama i tablicama.

Predviđam da će kampanja trajati jedan do tri mjeseca budući da s Kexom u pravilu igram jednom tjedno i da bi trebala biti najkasnije gotova do Božića.

Ako se pak dogodi da me Kex vrlo rano zgromi, mogla bi biti gotova do Svih Svetih.

Za potrebe boljeg razumijevanja fluff će biti pisan u crnom italicu, liste u normal tekstu crne boje, battle reportove u crvenom boldu, a campaign progression u zelenom boldu.
Nadam se da će produkt biti zanimljivo štivo, a ne iskomplicirana priča tjednih warhammer partija, čemu sam oduvijek inklinirao.

Vrh

PostPostano: pet, lis 26.10.2018 • 6:46 pm 

THE LYTTOVEL WAR

Dramatis personae

Inquisitor Orrelya de Pollen, ordo hereticus inquisitor

Inquisitor Addyenne Rhea, ordo hereticus inquisitor

Elucia Vhane, rogue trader

Colonel Marad Bellerin, commander of the Targonan 18th regiment – „The Grey Watch“, Astra Militarum

Watch Captain Anselm, Ordo Xenos, Deathwatch

Liuthenant Bephethran, Blood Angels, 6th company

Engir Krakensdoom, wolf lord of his Great Company, Space Wolves (Vlka Fenrica)

Fryel Threadcut, rune priest, Engir Krakensdoom Great Company, Space Wolves

Ingvarr Eldhand, iron priest, Engir Krakensdoom Great Company, Space Wolves

Olaf Murdermaker, wolf priest, Engir Krakensdoom Great Company, Space Wolves

Svertyl One-Shot, wolf guard battle leader,Engir Krakensdoom Great Company, Space Wolves

Brecca The Oarsman, wolf guard battle leader,Engir Krakensdoom Great Company, Space Wolves

Vrh

PostPostano: pet, lis 26.10.2018 • 6:49 pm 

Chapter One

Segmentum Obscurus.

The Calixis Sector.

Imperium held space station designation DFM-187/53, known to most star fearers as „The Rusty Gnome“ (due to is size and shape).

In the bowels of the old space station, which serves as a re fuel and re supply station for freighters travelling to the Cindar system, in a dark and unremembered bar, few hours after midnight, station time, an auspicious rendezvous is taking place.
As the two, out of place, figures enter this establishment, the barkeeper seals the door and makes it his priority to stay out of the dark corner where these two persons meet.

Both are female, in their late twenties (or with very apt rejuvenation surgeons). Their lean feminine figures and long wavy hair would perhaps attract unwanted attention in this place, was it not for the condemnor boltgun and boltpistols stuck to their sides with the ominous I on their high hats.

These are Ordo hereticus inquisitors Orrelya de Pollen and Addyene Rhea. And the circumstances of their meeting are most clandestine.

As they are waiting for their third guest to arrive it would be perhaps wise to elaborate on the purpose of this meeting. But in order to do so, one must venture into past events.

Orrelya de Pollen is a ruthless, young inquisitor with a Terran pedigree. She possesses much power, beauty and charm but unfortunately lacks success. Seven months ago, Terran standard, she was involved in the defense of Praxitus Prime, a world near the Uralan System. The Grandfather’s host had descended upon this world, with battalions from Athonosia and Vostroya making a valorous defensive stand. Orrelya was more than willing to let the Athonosians and Vostroyans die in peace, as was their duty, because the planet was already lost. No reinforcements were coming here, and the brigadiers of the Astra Militarum were tactically outmatched by the heretic astartes of the Death Guard. But when the deamon primarch Mortarion introduced himself to the battle zone, the young Inquisitor decided to stay on the planet, yearning to make a name for herself.

She joined the imperial guard in a battle on the Dust Plains of Arkawesh, which is later to become known as the Arkawesh Massacre. In this particular battle, the persistent fire of the Astra Militarum had agitated the Lord of Death so much that he broke out of the lines of his army and assaulted the guard. Focused fire had wounded him severely and even Orellya managed to hit him with her condemnor boltgun. Unfortunately, this was not the killing blow, and the glory was not to be hers.
A lone Athonosian guardsmen with a grenade launcher had shot Mortarion down as he exploded in a stream of bile and rot. This brave guardsmen, whose name history chose to forget, was later mowed down by obliterators. Lady de Pollen, however, survived the battle. When the primarch of the Death Guard was banished back to the warp, a scroll had fallen from his girdle. Right in front of Orellya's high heeled boots.

She picked it up and started to make her way to the back of the Vostroyan lines as she saw both Athonosian Valkyres go down. As the sun was setting on the blood mist of the dust plains, a Vostroyan Chimera carried her off to the space port from where she left the system for good.

It took some time and effort to open the scroll and decipher it. Even with the resources available to an Inquisitor it took some earnest effort. The whole text could not be translated but within it, were promises of the highest nature. There were mentions of Craftworlds, Ahriman, Eldar Maidenworlds and in the end Lyttovel Prime.

On the world of Lyttovel Prime, the Null icon of Auel Shirien could be found – a potent anti psyker relic from the days of the Eldar empire. But Lyttovel Prime, once an Eldar maiden world, was now a plague world, infested by the scions of Nurgle.
As this was the opportunity she was waiting for, she would not allow it to slip through her fingers. However, the designations were all too clear. The Lyttovel System was outside the reach of the galaxy, in the Halo Stars.

She would need an ally.

Enter Addyene.

She was the daughter of Planetary Governer Marquasius Rhea of the pleasure world Kinog. Equally ambitious, equally ambivalent to any compassion or moral restraint as Orrelya was. More importantly, she had strong connections in the Calixus sector which was the last outpost before the Halo Stars.

Hence the two met after a long time in one of the sun coves of Kinog. Under the pink sunset over turquise water, a plan was hatched. Its first chapter begins on the „Rusty Gnome“.

„She is to arrive within the hour“, said Addyene, even though here tone and demeanor suggested that she was stating the obvious as a conversation opener. „Have You acquired the data?“

„Yes, I have.“, said Orellya with feinted calm in her voice. They were both over flown with adrenaline, and this was obvious.

„Let's hear it than...“, retorted Addyene quickly, and settled in her seat.

The first inquisitor produced a data slate and elaborated.

“These are the imperial forces available to us in the sector.”

As she spoke out the names and designations of the units, pictures and statistics populated the data slate. Lady De Pollen continued:

„Targonan 18th regiment of the Astra Militarum is burying their dead on Granithor...“

„A Cemetery world...“, said Addyne.

„Yes. They will be in the system for a month or so. More than enough time to requisition them.“, retorted the other Inquisitor.

„Their strength?“

„Full regiment“, replied De Pollen. „They lost few battalions in urban engagements against Orcs near Avignor. Nothing spectacular.”

„I consider them as a given.“, concluded Addyene, „What else have Your administratum mice found?“

„Elements of the Blood Angels sixth company will be refueling at the Gnome. Mostly reserve squads in broken vessels...“
„Still of interest to us.“

„Yes...“ agreed Orellya „There is another significant ally present: a chamber militant Ordo Xenos frigate under the command of Watch Captain Anselm. I have already dispatched a message to them and they are en route here.“

„Why would the Deathwatch be interested in a plague world?!“ inquired young lady Rhea.

„Because it was, or maybe still is, an eldar Maiden world. We cannot be sure that the treacherous Aeldari are not still there. The scroll said: Beware the Grandfathers wrath and the unheard laughter.” Try to keep up, dear."

They both smiled at this farce.

Orrelya continued.

„On my way here I paid homage to our Emperor on the Shirne World of Bolorvast and there recruited twenty crusaders of the Purple Order along with three Ministorium Priests to our cause. They will be arriving by the end of this month.“

Addyene was not happy.

„These are all body guard troops Orrelya. Apart from the Targonans none can make planetfall or be committed in a serious military campaign.“

„I know...“, the other inquisitor replied with a mischievous smile. „That is why, right after this meeting, I will travel with a fast inter system passenger ship to Sigurd IV hive world. There in high orbit, resides the Nidhoggur, a battle barge from olden times, whose ancient and hardheaded machine spirit houses Engir Krakensdooms Great company. The Space Wolves...”

Inquisitor Addyene gasped.

The door of the bar oppened.

Rogue Trader Elucia Vhane entered the room.

Orrelya showed deference for the first time upon the sight of the rogue trader. Through the barred windows of the establishment, the silhouettes of her voidsmen-at-arms could be seen and the elusive captain slid between the tables towards them. Addyene rose to greet her. Elucia and her were friends.

Lady Vhane was brief but not impolite. Her eyes seemed impossibly young and the rest of her body was obscured by ornamental clothing and covers. Her voice was pleasant but at all times contained a subtitle threat that her choler might rise if displeased. Both Inquisitors wanted to please her without besmirching the office which they held.

Inquisitor Rhea briefed her well and Orrelya had little to add. Lady Vhane was most inquisitive regarding the fleet these two collaborates managed to assemble. She deemed it travel worthy and they proceeded. The rogue trader spoke out.

„Within the Halo Stars, most permutations that can be imagined could also occur. This is the first serious circumstance which has to be taken into regard with highest degree of caution. I have travelled through Lyttovel system but have never made planetfall on any of the systems worlds.

I have also heard rumors that it is an old world where colonization by the Imperium failed in a ghastly fashion. There are stories that it is an Eldar Maiden World and that a hidden host of the Aeldari waits in hiding to slaughter anyone who tries to establish a firm foothold on it. This is however less likely, due to the fact that the planet's eastern continent is overrun by chaos cultists and heretic astartes at this point. They are using it as an outpost. I do not know more of it.

However, Brazmantius Berogath, a rogue trader who, in his later years died trying to raid a space hulk, had devised a poem, sung by void mariners traversing through these areas. It is called the „The cackle in the crack“. Although it is attributed to be of a profane nature, it perhaps conceals information about this part of space, which was often a habit of old Berogath. It goes like this:

Find me beyond old Cal,
Where hulls whine and warp routes rhyme,
Where the verdant turns to bile.

There where branch and concrete rock,
To each other with amour flock,
Where the shadow of a cackling hag,
Finds its way through a pinky crack.

Both inquisitors were unimpressed.

„My warning is that there is more to the stars than the long range scanners see. When You journey into this void, You may find more than just the three fold skull.“, concluded Elucia.

None heeded her warning.

„All archotech found on the planet, along with any riches is my possession. My crew, voidsmen-at-arms and other associates will act independently on the battle field, and will, at all time, remain under my command.“, she said.

„Agreed!“ said Addyene.

„Agreed!“ confirmed Orrelya.

„You may be stationed on my vessel with Your bodyguard, but I am in no way responsible for getting You out of Lyttovel if our invasion halts, stalls or is shattered.“

„Agreed!“ retorted Addyene.

„Of course!“ echoed Orrelya.

„May the Emperor protect You“ finished the rogue trader and left as lightly as she entered.

The two inquisitors sat in silence for a while. Addyene broke the word fast.

„This went well?“

Orellya stood up and beckoned her to follow. She commented.

„This was the easy part, getting Your friend to lead us to Lyttovel. Now we must persuade a wolf lord and an imperial guard colonel to invade it.“

Vrh

PostPostano: pet, lis 26.10.2018 • 6:54 pm 

Chapter Two

She was standing in a large oval room with a high ceiling and an enormous round table dominating the middle of it. Three quarters of the round wall were translucent and showed the void, with its darkness broken by the dim lights coming from the surface of Granithor. The vessel of the Targonans “Countess Roskolana” was anchored in low orbit of the cemetery world and it was overlooking its night hemisphere. The surface of the planet was littered with small purple pecks of light. These were shrines of those buried on this solemn place.

A steady stream of coffin pods formed a column running from the ships docking bay to the surface. It had a look and feel of an ant colony traveling through the dark recesses of earth in one final exodus.

Targon.

Addyene did the research. Targon was a star system near Mackan in the Segmentum Solar. The system consists of six planets named: Red Targon, Yellow Targon, Targon Prime, Targon Secundus, Targon Verdant and Targon III. All of the worlds are inhabited. All are agri worlds. Only Targon Prime can attest for one large Hive, where the elite of this star system resides: Garpinnea.

The story goes that Targon paid the Emperor’s Tithe mostly in produce, and that the people of Targon war far too valuable to the Administratum as skilled farmers than as guardsmen. Hence, the system had only a parade type planetary defense force made up from the youth of aristocratic families. This force consisted out of five battalions which never fought in a true battle.. Most of their officers were sent to prestigious military schools and from time to time, a battalion or two was deployed as reserve troops or sentries, but they never saw any real action. This was perhaps a small boon bestowed upon the Targonan aristocratic families, to ensure their productivity and support.

One dramatic event changed the course in which this community was heading and it occurred in Garpinnea approximately two centuries ago.

Valamar Tor, the son of the incumbent Planetary Governor was to be wed to Allisia Delleon, a lady of high and noble birth. Traditionally, he was to take few of his close friends, the night before the matrimony, to a hunting outpost were they would eat and drink as was the old custom on this world. However by this time, the youth of Garpinnea had become corrupted, perverse and sadistic. What should have been a modest gathering of friends became an all out large scale orgy with hundreds of young Garpinnean aristocrats attending. Three dozen underhive girls and women were brought as entertainment. What started decadent, ended inhuman. At some point the orgy became bloody and ended as a massacre.

Why the killings started, that was never truly determined. Were all the attendees the perpetrators? Was it planned and envisioned before, with malice and premeditation? Some speculated that the youths were so privileged that they could not satisfy their appetites by merely ravishing the women. Some said it was an occult séance orchestrated by the followers of the Dark Prince. Accusations of heresy arose... A later inquiry, made by an ordo maleus Inquisitor Damaclus Odon, debunked such theories. But the wrath of the populace was immense. And there were some legitimate worries coming from the Council of Terra. Some speculate that the event might have been used as a trigger, and that the farmers of the systems were unsatisfied with their leaders for a long time. Those people argue that farmer guilds communicated with Terran agents and orchestrated such a theatrical massacre in order to choreograph a coup.

The Planetary Governor Braban Tor did what no one had expected. He raised an Astra Militarum brigade which consisted of all young males under the age of thirty, who belonged to the aristocratic circles (Hive level 143 and higher). Valamar Tor was named the sergeant of the storm troops. Whether the Governer (targonan: Count Palatine) was genuinely mad, and whether he condemned a whole generation to death in this way, is not known. What is known is that the Brigade was deployed on Cadia.

The Brigade fought in eight campaigns. When the Targonan First returned to the planet, twenty two years later, Terran standard, it was at 12% of its strength. The decadent boys who left Targon Prime were no more, and in their stead there were men. Repentant, bloodied, battle tested men. Men, who have served for humanity and Holy Terra. Men, who praised Cadians and their battle doctrine. Men did not return to Targon as prisoners returning from a long time spent behind bars, ready to fall back into their old habits. They did not come back. They came for more.

Whole under hive quarters were turned into barracks and training camps. Those who survived the gauntlet, were now officers and trainers. They lived and fought by Cadian creed. The time spent on the Imperiums Fortress world had taught them much. The hell of battle showed them what lurks beyond the hazy sunsets of Garpinnea outskirts. What malevolent entities roam the warp. On the first barracks erected a sign was fixed: First Targonan – For the Emperor, for Targon and Cadia Immortalis. In time, Targon would raise twenty full regiments.

Addyene winced and committed this to memory, as the door opened and Colonel Marad Bellerin, flanked by five of his company officers and regimental advisors entered the room.

“The Emperor protects, Inquisitor!”, he greeted her.

He was a tall man in his fifties with close cropped silver hair, short beard, mustache and very thick eyebrows. He was wearing the ranks of an Astra Militarum Colonel, but the uniform of a tank officer.

“Indeed he does.”, answered Addyene.

He offered her a seat, and she took it. The men around him were of various ranks and offices. She did not remember their names, but she knew their station: Master of ordnance, a female Officer of the fleet, two company commanders and a Techpriest. His name she did remember. It was Stephanus.

She opted for a curt and harsh approach and hence she fired from all cannons as soon as she sat down.

“Colonel Bellerin of the 18th Targonan Imperial Guard regiment, You have been blessed by the Emperor’s providence for he has granted You a task. You are to travel into the Calixis system and there conquer the world of Lyttovel Prime. Get Your affairs in order and be ready to set out in two weeks time!”

She was ready to get up and walk away. But the colonel pinned her with his gaze. It was calm but unyielding, and it contained a promise of unfinished business. She remained seated, invisible heat, still evaporating from her fiery tongue.

“My Lady, am I being ordered by the Emperor of Mankind or by You?”, said the colonel in a calm and measured tone.
“Is there a difference!?”, she replied haughtily.

“In some measure, yes. If the former is true, then I need not worry about preparations because the Emperor’s divine light will provide me with anything that I might require to complete such a task. If, however the latter is the case, than I might be inclined to emphasize that it might be more prudent to burry all of my men here rather to murder them gradually by venturing unprepared into the Halo stars.”, echoed the soothing voice of the Colonel.

“I bear the Inquisitorial seal, which means...”, retorted Rhea, furious.

“Which means that You may sequester any Imperial unit You desire. I am aware of that, young Lady. You may even sanction me and my headquarters for disobedience, but this will not put the Lyttovel prime world in Your hands.”

She hesitated for a split second. The officer took it as victory and pushed on.

“You would then have a full regiment of men, for which You have no general or operative knowledge how to handle and command. You are not familiar with principals of attack and defense, tank maneuvers or of creating killing fields by overlapping fields of fire. You do not understand logistics or requisitioning. By the time my corpse dries out, Your companies will be decimated by hunger, sickness or insurgency.”

Rhea was silent. “This will be more difficult than I imagined”, she thought to herself. “At least he is an apt tactician, I’ll give him that.”

Marad continued:

“I know Your office and the power it bestows upon You, young lady. But please bear in mind that this is a two way road. Having the power to order something is quite different than being able to follow through with that order. If You agree to abide by our regimental principles, we will take this planet for You. But there needs to be a certain amount of trust between us... Even a modicum of respect.”

She was defeated in word play. But the sting of that failure will blunt very soon. In the demeanor of the Colonel she could see that the Targonans will go to Lyttovel, and that the old officer is using his wit to establish jurisdiction lines. Addyene was pragmatic, and she was prepared to leave the command to Bellerin whilst she achieves her goals. She retorted, now smiling almost seductively, and completely changing her approach:

“You know Your craft well Colonel. I agree to Your terms.”

Bellerin nodded.

“My Regiment will be ready within twenty days. Where is the fleet rendezvous point?”

She answerd.

“At the Gnome.”

While Inquisitor Addyene Rhea was feasting with the head quarters of the Targonan 18th and with the officer staff of “Countess Roskolana”, her ¸fellow agent was led through the dark corridors of Niddhogur, the battle barge of the Space Wolves second company, to meet the Wolf Lord Engir Krakensdoom.

Inquisitor Orrelya de Polen, despite trying to hide that from herself, was very nervous. She had told herself time and time again, that she was on an allied vessel, of an Astartes chapter, that she bore the inquisitorial seal and had power over life and death in the Imperium of Man, that no one would oppose her, or... harm her.

But, there were stories... Stories of Space Wolves vessels firing upon ecclesiarchy and inquisition ships... Of howls in the night and wolf packs in the morning gloom... Of the Old Wolf teleporting to an Inquisitorial vessel with murderous intentions... She hoped these were not true.

The company thralls, all clad in letherwork clothes and knotwork leather masks were flanking her, three at each side, and they were showing her the way through the unbelievably old space ship. The corridors ware barely lit, but she knew in advance that this would be so. The vessels of the Fensrisian chapter were famous for being dark and cold. Niddhogur was both.

She brought night-vision lenses, as she did not want the Wolves of Fenris to use her human sight as her weakness. She had also acquired a rare translator which understood the Fenrisian language. All of these made her consider herself as well prepared.

The shadow figures beside her opened a large gate made of bone, rock and steel, decorated with an etched relief representing the changing of seasons on Fenris. The thralls did not enter. This had to be the throne room, the command deck, of the vessel.

Orrelya entered the hall with audacity and dominance. Striding forward relentlessly, her boots echoing her every step.
At this point, she noticed the Wolves.

Engir Krakensdoom, an imposing figure, with his long hair knotted high on his skalp and white beard, clad in grey power armor, was seated at a high chair resembling a throne in the bottom of the chamber. From behind the throne two skeletons of Fenrisian Boourdulakki – large sea serpents – were hanging. The skeletons were set up in such a way as to resemble the slaves or pets of a person sitting on that large chair. The wolf lord had rested each of his weapons against a separate head of the long dead monsters. Hence it seemed as if the left sea serpent was holding his frost axe, and the right his frost sword.
There were other wolves around the throne or in its close vicinity. Beside the wolf lord stood a rune priest. From the info she had collected, Orrelya knew that this was Fryel Threadcut. On the other side of the Wolf lord, an immense figure loomed, clad in terminator armor, with a skull of a wolf as his face guard. This was Olaf Murdermaker, wolf priest of the second company. Their stations gave up their identities.

In a deeper sector of the chamber, resting on his tempestas hammer was the Iron Priest, Ingvarr Eldhand.
Two more figures, wraped in pelts, stood behind the throne, but she did not know who they were. She saw their eyes thou. Golden and black pinned, Peering at her. Declaring condemnation.

The Astartes commander was silent and still.

“Lord Krakensdoom...”, she greeted him, aware that she would have to be the one to start this parley.

“Inquisitor.”, he answered.

“I greet You in the name of our divine Emperor, The Council of Terra and our Lord Commander. I come with a request for aid.” She might have had a plan to be more determined, but this plan faltered in the company of wolves. She continued.

“I am to lead a mid scale task force of imperial troops into the Halo stars, to the world of Lyttovel. The world has been infested by the plague scions of Nurgle and I am to take it from their grasp. I need the help of the Space Wolves to achieve this goal.”

Engir nodded. His voice was calm and he was being as serene and polite as his vulpine vocal chords permitted.

“Tell me Inquisitor, which forces have You already acquired?”

“The Targonan 18th company, a Deathwatch shield under Watch Captain Anselm, a Blood Angels sixth company tactical squad and crusading knights of the Ecclesiarchy along with a Rogue trader.”, she answered.

Engir nodded again as if he confirmed that he committed this order of battle to memory and will now comment on it.

“A formidable expedition force... but a weak invading army. So, Inquisitor Orrelya de Polen, which one of the two are You planning: an expedition or an invasion?”

She made her melodic female voice as determined as possible and said:

“Invasion!”

Engir nodded again and she realized that this was a habit of his, to nod in between statements.

“In that case, Inquisitor, I must say, with all respect from one war lord to another, that You have badly planned this invasion.”

She felt tension in her stomach. The negotiations were taking a bad turn.

“The Targonans are not drop troops, and although they have proved themselves to be effective battle line troops, they will not be able to make planetfall on a moderately defended planet. Lyttovel is not a moderately defended planet, Inquisitor, now is it? The traitor Death guard, along with deamon forces, is fortifying the world to be their outpost in the Halo Stars. So it is a heavily defended planet, with elite heavy infantry troops, deamon engines and commanders with ten millennia of experience defending it.” the wolf lord concluded.

Orrelya could not calm her choler which had mixed with fear and anxiety into an awkward cocktail. How did this barbarian know all this?

“I have never perceived the Wolves of Fenris to be so concerned by the strength of their enemies.”

This drew a response, but not from the wolf lord. First words of Juvjk, the Fenrisian language were uttered, by one of the shadowy figures standing behind the throne. She understood the words through her translator, but did not want to show it.

(juv)“Is this inquisition jester mocking us, or does she think she can goad us into fighting for her with this feeble farce!?” the voice said, insulted.

Olaf Murdermaker replied calming the warrior down.

“Be still Brecca, this is an agent of the Thorne. Regardless of her cowardly demeanor and lack of argumentation, we fight on the same side. And she does carry the voice of the Allfather.”

Olaf’s interpretation of events was enough for Brecca, but Fryel Threadcut brought the argument home, quickly adding his opinion.

“Besides, Oarsman, she uses whatever assets she has available to her. If she had a better argument, I am sure she would have used it.”

Brecca nodded in deference. The discussion in Juvjk ended, and Engir Krakensdoom, as if untouched by the debate of his fellow warriors replied:

“Every warrior is concerned with the strength of his enemies. Every warlord takes the numbers and the quality of troops into account when planning a campaign. These are the basics of tactical thought regardless of whether it is employed in tribal warfare, regicide or a planetstrike campaign. If a commander is able to determine the strength of his enemies, he will be able to determine the strength of the forces he needs to employ against them. Two score of Crusaders, an Imperial Guard brigade and five Blood Angels space marines would not be enough to overcome a defenses of a small Traitor Fortress World. However, if one would add a Great Company to the equation and the outcome changes significantly. Do You see now, Inquisitor, why I ask You this? Do You see now why it matters?

He nodded and let his words sink in.

“We are en route to meet with Erik Morkai and join the Valhallan theatre of war and hence do not have the necessary time and resources to get sidetracked by Your campaign.”

“You would grant Lyttovel to the Death Guard!? That is just a step short of treason!”

As soon as she uttered the word “treason”, she realized she went too far. Growls and curses were heard in the chamber. Her translator was not able to translate them. They were not in Juvjk.

Engir Krakensdoom was still calm, and soon his officers became silent so that he can reply. He did.

“No, Inquisitor, I would not let Lyttovel remain in the hands of the Death Guard. If I had theatre command, I would raze the planet to the ground. I would inflict a kill shot upon its surface and blast it out of the Halo Stars. By the reports I have seen, the Imperium should have void superiority in the system. And this is even if we count in just Your fleet. If You are asking for my opinion, Inquisitor, I would order an Exterminatus on that world if I were ranked as high as an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor.”

A nod followed.

“Lyttovel is an accursed Xeno terraform planet that has been tainted by the plague wights for over half a century. It is located in a turbulent and unclaimed part of space. It is a husk, a nuisance, a risk, a threat. There is nothing to reclaim there. There are no verdant fields or promethium deposits which the mankind might harvest. The position is uncolonizable, undefendable... It should be destroyed and expelled from the Verse.”

His opinion had logic in it. She could not argue. There was a moment of silence.

“I would go so far as to say that a commander who wastes troops and equipment on the surface of this blasted world is either a very bad commander, or a traitor, with the goal of crippling Imperial forces in the sector. So, Inquisitor, why do You want to descend upon Lyttovel?”

She felt her skin burn and sweat. And she knew the wolves noticed it. They felt the change in the color of her voice, the uneasy demeanor, the flickering of her eyes. They smelled her fear.

“I am an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor and bear the seal of the Emperor of Mankind... How can You accuse me of treason?!” she retorted in one final effort to break the wolves.

Engir was calm and collected.

“No accusations were given, Orrellya de Pollen. Only questions were asked. Greater beings than You have committed treason... Succumbed to the Gods of the Warp. Sons... Even Warmasters. Is it than so strange that we ask for the true purpose of Your orders, when, quite frankly, they make no sense? Only few months ago we heard a story of a similar sort. It was an account of a Deathwatch kill team, manipulated by a C’tan into doing its will. It occured in the Tranis system. The C’tan was under the guise of an Inquisitor. If it happened then and there, why is it so strange that we take precautions of preventing it repeating now?”

Inquisitor de Pollen knew that at this point she was no longer fighting to enlist the Wolves in her campaign. She was struggling to prove her innocence. Alone and speechless, she stood in a dark tomb filled with berserk murderers.

“Inquisitor?” the wolf lord muttered, not willing to give her a moments respite.

When she opened her mouth, a torrent of words gushed out. Orrelya de Pollen told them about the Scroll, about Praxites, Arkawash Massacre and the Null icon of Auel Shirien. She told them about her actions, of Addyene, of Elucia Vhane and of all the plans she had concocted. In short, all of the secrets she knew. All of that time she was persuading them and her own self how she acted for the benefit of mankind.

The Wolf lord listened and consulted briefly with his officers. What he uttered next shocked Lady de Pollen:

“Inquisitor Orrelya, I understand now why You want to go to the Pest World of Lyttovel. The Icon, it is a worthy artifact, one that bans evil magic... one that prevents malificarum. You bear the inquisitorial seal and title, and the warriors of the Allwinter World are obedient servants of the Imperium. We will accompany You in this campaign as is Your bidding.”

Vrh

PostPostano: pet, lis 26.10.2018 • 7:14 pm 

Kampanja će se odvijati po dolje opisanoj shemi. U određenim situacijama pobjeda sa velikom razlikom može značiti određen bonus za pobjednika kao što je preskakanje jedne partije / faze ili manji bonus za slijedeću partiju.

Ispod se nalazi shema kampanje.

slika

Zadatak Imperije je izvršiti invaziju na planet i probiti se do ruševina hive-a pod imenom Karakolum. Tamo u Vrtovima Aul Shiriena se nalazi relikvija.
Zadatak Chaosa je spriječiti Imperiju u tome.

Inkvizitorice su skupile vojsku te sa četiri broda dolaze u Lyttovel Sistem. Prvi je brod rogue trader Elucie Vhane, drugi je brod “Vigil Ethernal” Deathwatcha – klasa fregate i treći je battle barge Space Wolfova Niddhogur dok je četvrti brod transporter Targonaca Countess Roskolana

Ispod je Lyttovel Prime:

slika

Sastoji se od dva kontinenta koji su odijeljeni velikim otrovnim oceanom. Istočni kontinent planeta je u rukama Death Guarda i Nurgle Chaosa. Zapadni kontinent je nepregledna i neprobojna šuma koja je u Imperijalnim podacima nazvana Kryshh. Šuma je toliko gusta da nije prohodna te se u nju ne mogu iskrcati niti Imperijalne trupe, niti je tu šumu Chaos do sada dirao.

Imperij je osmislio invaziju iz dva pravca. Invaziju će izvoditi Astra Militarum Targonan 18th i Great Company Engira Krakensdooma.

Naime, po dolasku u Lyttovel system uočeno je da u sistemu nema Chaos brodova te je ubrzo uspostavljen void superiority. Scanovi površine potvrdili su da su Chaosovske snage grupirane na dva mjesta: Prvo je Mkhiitrian Spaceport na sjeveru kontinenta – veza planeta sa ostatkom svemira, a drugo je Chaos stronghold Garburulan – prva utvrda ovog budućeg fortress worlda.

Hellybronske močvare na jugu su gotovo nebranjene.

Campaign HQ je odabrao landing zone unutar Hellybrona koji je bio blizu križanja dvaju zemljanih puteva koji su vodili van iz tog močvarnog područja. Ovdje će sletiti Targonci sa svojim heavy landerima, iskrcati se i napraviti base camp. Ovo je obzirom na činjenicu da Osamnaesta ima puno teške mehanizacije i treba mirno i čisto mjesto za sletjeti. Jednom kada su na planetu, prvi im je taktički zadatak osigurati zemljani put prema sjeveru. Tim smjerom mogu najkraćim putem doći do Karakoluma. Nužno je da osiguraju taj put i izađu iz močvare prije nego li Chaos uspostavi efikasnu obrambenu liniju. Ukoliko bi Chaos u tome uspio, Targonci bi morali ići okolnim putem i neminovno voditi opsadu Garburalana. U slučaju da ne uspiju osigurati sjeverni put i da ne uspiju u opsadi Garburalana, za njih je kampanja gotova. Našli bi se zarobljeni u močvari i pravo je pitanje bi li se uspjeli izvući nazad u sigurnost voida.

Kao rezrevna opcija je iznad Mkhiitrian Spaceporta čekao Niddhogur. Ukoliko proboj Targonaca prema sjeveru ne bi uspio, Space Wolfovi bi izveli planetstrike na Spaceport kako bi osigurali landing zone za teške gardine transporte. U tom bi slučaju Osamnaesta napustila Hellyborn i preko nebranjenog Velikog Otrovnog Oceana došla do Spaceporta te se tamo iskrcala.
U slučaju da ni Targonci ni Space Wolfovi ne uspiju, Lyttovel je obranjen i kampanja je gotova.

Slijedom te logike, Targonan 18th Regiment se iskrcala u drop zone alfa unutar Hellybronskih Močvara.

Tri advance bataljuna su poslana da osiguraju sjeverni pravac.

Međutim na rubu Hellyborna Deamon prince of Nurgle Nukhataan je skupljao materijal za deamon forgeove uz pomoć horde nurglinga i jednog plague hulka. Vidjevši Targonce kako se spuštaju, odmah je krenuo zaustaviti njihov prodor prema sjeveru. U tom taktičkom metežu došlo je do utrke dviju vojski za taktičke pozicije.

Ono što slijedi je Bitka za Sjeverni Put odnosno Hellyborn Rush.

Igra se Maelstrom of war, misija race to victory. Pobjeda Chaosa znači da je uspostavio borbene linije i zatvorio sjeverni put. Pobjeda garde znači da je uspjela osigurati sjeverni put i da je izašla iz močvare.

Zadnja izmjena: Mislav (bretonnia), dana/u čet, stu 15.11.2018 • 4:18 pm, ukupno mijenjano 2 puta.

Vrh

PostPostano: čet, stu 08.11.2018 • 9:41 am 
UMS "Agram"

Gle, ne mozes sve ovo prirediti, napisati, i onda tu stati. Time vise sto si sve super osmislio i izveo.
Neki update? Sto se desi sa Orelijom i Adienom, zavrse li skupa ili jedna od njih zagine?

Vrh

PostPostano: čet, stu 08.11.2018 • 9:22 pm 

Ja ti mogu rec al mislim da je bolje da pricekas michinu verziju :P

Vrh

PostPostano: čet, stu 15.11.2018 • 4:13 pm 

Nismo stali, samo treba obraditi battle reporte.

U međuvremenu smo ja i Kex završili kampanju, tako da će do Božića biti sve uploadano!

Vrh

PostPostano: čet, stu 15.11.2018 • 4:50 pm 

PRVA BITKA KAMPANJE ZA LYTTOVEL: Bitka u Hellybronskim močvarama
ARMY LISTE
Chaos vs. Astra Militarum

Chaos vojska je brigada (12 Command pointova) okupljena oko Deamon Princa koji je bio najbliži lokaciji gdje su Imperijalne snage sletjele. Njihov je zadatak uspostaviti borbene linije i zaustaviti Gardu koja nadire prema sjeveru.

Astra Militarum vojska su dva advance bataljuna kojima je zadatak osigurati zemljani pravac da se Osamnaesta Targonska brigada izvuče iz močvare.

Igra se race to victory - tko prvi ostvari deset tactical objectiva.
(Chapter approved Maelstrom of war misija)

CHAOS:

Chaos:

Deamon prince of Nurgle with wings: Warlord, malefic talons two sets, Lord of Contagion, Plaguereaper, Lord of Contagion, Plague reaper

3x Nurglings
3x Nurglings
3x Nurglings
3x Nurglings

5x plague marines
Plasma gun

5x plague marines
Plasma gun

5x plague marines
Plasma gun

20x cultists
Autogun

Chaos Rhino
Combi bolter

Chaos Rhino
Combi bolter

Chaos Rhino
Combi bolter

Foetid Bloat drone
2xPlaguespitter
Plague Probe

Foetid Bloat drone
2xPlaguespitter
Plague Probe

Foetid Bloat drone
2xPlaguespitter
Plague Probe

Plague Hulk of Nurgle
Warpsword
Rot cannon
Recid vomit

Astra Militarum

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum) [89 PL, 1457pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Regimental Doctrine: Cadian

+ HQ +

Company Commander [2 PL, 30pts]: Chainsword, Laspistol

Tank Commander [12 PL, 197pts]: Heavy Bolter
. Command Battle Tank: Battle Cannon

+ Troops +

Infantry Squad [3 PL, 45pts]
. 8x Guardsman
. Guardsman W/ Special Weapon: Grenade Launcher
. Sergeant: Laspistol

Infantry Squad [3 PL, 47pts]
. 8x Guardsman
. Guardsman W/ Special Weapon: Flamer

Infantry Squad [3 PL, 47pts]
. 8x Guardsman
. Guardsman W/ Special Weapon: Flamer

+ Heavy Support +

Leman Russ Battle Tanks [20 PL, 306pts]
. Leman Russ Battle Tank: Battle Cannon, Heavy Bolter, Storm Bolter
. Leman Russ Battle Tank: Battle Cannon, Heavy Bolter

Leman Russ Battle Tanks [20 PL, 346pts]
. Leman Russ Executioner: Heavy Bolter, Plasma Cannons, Turret-mounted Executioner Plasma Cannon
. Leman Russ Punisher: Heavy Bolter, Heavy Bolters, Turret-mounted Punisher Gatling Cannon

Wyverns [12 PL, 206pts]
. Wyvern: Heavy Bolter
. Wyvern: Heavy Bolter

+ Flyer +

Valkyries [8 PL, 140pts]
. Valkyrie: Hellstrike Missiles, Multi-laser

+ Dedicated Transport +

Chimera [6 PL, 93pts]: Heavy Bolter, Multi-laser

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum) [36 PL, 542pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Regimental Doctrine: Cadian

+ HQ +

Company Commander [2 PL, 38pts]: Laspistol, Power fist

Lord Commissar [4 PL, 35pts]: Bolt pistol, Power sword

+ Troops +

Infantry Squad [3 PL, 42pts]
. 8x Guardsman
. Guardsman W/ Special Weapon: Sniper rifle

. 8x Guardsman

. 8x Guardsman

+ Heavy Support +

Heavy Weapons Squad [3 PL, 54pts]
. Heavy Weapon Team: Autocannon

Heavy Weapons Squad [3 PL, 42pts]
. Heavy Weapon Team: Heavy bolter

Heavy Weapons Squad [3 PL, 33pts]
. Heavy Weapon Team: Mortar

+ Flyer +

Valkyries [8 PL, 140pts]
. Valkyrie: Hellstrike Missiles, Multi-laser

+ Dedicated Transport +

Taurox [4 PL, 74pts]: 2x Autocannon

++ Total: [125 PL, 1999pts] ++

Zadnja izmjena: Mislav (bretonnia), dana/u sri, pro 19.12.2018 • 5:28 pm, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.

Vrh

PostPostano: čet, stu 22.11.2018 • 9:53 am 

Nastavak molim

Vrh

PostPostano: čet, stu 22.11.2018 • 12:06 pm 

+1 (+još par drugih koji čitaju iz sjene)

Vrh

PostPostano: sri, pro 19.12.2018 • 6:31 pm 

PRVA BITKA KAMPANJE ZA LYTTOVEL: Bitka u Hellybronskim močvarama
BATTLE REPORT

Victory conditions u Race to victory scenariju su da pobjeđuje onaj koji prvi izvrši deset objectiva (kartica). Ukoliko do kraja partije ni jedan igrač ne dođe do deset ispunjenih objectiva, dobiva onaj koji ima više victory pointova. Ovo rezonira sa samim ciljem koji su u ovoj bitci obje strane imale. Teški planet landeri Targonaca, nesmetano su sletjeli na onaj dio planeta koji je bio strateški u potpunosti neiskoristiv. Ovaj gambit će biti gotovo neupotrebljiv ne budu li se mogli probiti prema sjeveru, kao što je ranije opisano.

S druge strane, Death Guard na ovom dijelu kontinenta nije imao značajne snage. Najbliži response force je bi bio ad hoc skupljen war band sastavljen od trupa koje su nadzirale prikupljanje resursa iz ovih močvara za građenje utvrda na sjeveru kontinenta. Bili su pod zapovjedništvom deamon princa.

Ispod, sjeverni rubovi Hellybronskih močvara:

slika

Dva bataljuna 18th Targonan, dolaze sa zapada i zauzimaju uzvišenje koje je Targonski HQ nazvao Zelena Reduta (the Green Redoubt). Imperijalnim snagama zapovijeda Bojnik Valadrin Karr, tank commander u Leman Russ main battle tanku.

Karr očekuje da će glavnina Chaosovskih snaga doći kroz sredinu te ovdje postavlja svoje tenkove u dva reda. Naprijed su istureni short i mid range tenkovi (Punisher i Executioner), iza su battle tankovi sa superiornim dometom. Na bokove svoje borbene linije postavlja brze transportere. Vjeruje da može zaobići spearhead chaosovskih trupa u sredini i izvesti flanking manouver. 4th squad, 2nd Battalion (žuti markingsi, u Tauroxu), tzv. D Company (Douche Company) bi tako u Tauroxu trebao obići point of attack chaosa. Isto bi s druge strane trebao učiniti i 2nd squad, 1st Battalion (zeleni markingsi) tzv. Men of Harlech.

Ta bi se dva sqada trebala naći kod jezera na istoku bojišta, a njima bi se tu priključile drop trupe iz Valkyra (3rd squad, 1st battalion Colonial Veterans - crveni markingsi, 6th squad, 2nd battalion Wotan's Wolves - modri markingsi) kojima je ovdje bio designated drop zone.

Taj bi manevar dao Valdarinu Karru četiri pješačke jedinice iza redova Chaosa, koje bi imale za zadatak neutralizirati one trupe koje Deamon prince ostavi iza, a to ne bi smjele bit jedinice koje su front line material (vjerojatno kultisti).

Da u tom smislu ne bi bilo zastoja, dva komada artiljerije, Wyvern heavy mortari, zajedno sa mortarima u Zelenoj Reduti, trebali bi tuči po zadnjoj liniji chaosa kako bi je prorijedili.

Imperijalni je zapovjednik vjerovao da se ovaj manevar može izvršiti prije nego li Chaos stigne do njegovih isturenih tenkovskih pozicija. Bio je spreman žrtvovati dva short range tenka kako bi usporio napredovanje death garde, a vjerovao je da će traitor general morati podijeliti svoje trupe kako bi se posvetio prijetnji koja mu se spremala iza leđa.

Imperijalni deployment je izgledao ovako:

slika

S druge strane, chaos deployment je izgledao ovako:

slika

1. RED

Imperium je dobio prvi red i ostvarive objective kao što su Chain of command i death from affar. Imperijalni zapovjednik se odlučio stoga svoju paljbu koncentirati na jedan od Rhina death guarda kojeg je naposljetku i uništio. Naličje tog uspjeha (koji je između ostalog dao i first blood) je bila činjenica da je daleko previše firepowera 18te bilo potrošeno na taj priprosti rhino.

Ostali sporadični shooting je bio upućen po nurglingzima koji su bili skriveni u šumama, ali i taj se shooting pokazao dosta impotentnim.

Red je bio na chaos generalu. On je očekivano krenuo naprijed. Plague hulk je pokrivao daleko više prostora nego li se inicijalno očekivalo, a plague marinci su krenuli prema imperijalnoj liniji u svojim rhinima (oni koji su ih još imali). Kultisti su se zadržali iza, konsolidirajući objective, kao što je Karr i očekivao. Oni su pokupuli sporadičnu paljbu od mortara. Deamon prince je u sredini koncentrirao svoje plague dronove, a ti su gotovo izbrisali dva squada gardista koji su čuvali isturene tenkovske pozicije. Dronovi su se pokazali jako otpornima na Imperijalni ordnance.

Nakon prvog reda inicijativa i vodstvo u objectivima je bilo u rukama garde, osobito u smislu victory pointova obzirom na par d3 victory point objectiva koje je garda ispunila. No, prva linija je bila slomljena a put do heavy armora je neprijatelju bio otvoren.

2. RED

Situacija na početku drugog reda.

slika

slika

Rano u drugom redu je postalo jasno da će obuhvat Tauroxom i Chimerom sa svake strane biti neostvariv. Taurox je postao žrtvom Plague Hulkovog dugog juriša, a Plague marinci koji su se na sjeveru bojišta disembarkali su zaustavili prodor Chimere.

Imajući to u vidu, Valkyre se nisu micale kako bi pridodale paljbenoj moći dvaju bataljuna.

Treba reći da se Company commander drugog bataljuna. bojnik Holmer sam zaletio u bitku prsa o prsa sa hordom nurglinga. Imao je prednost sve dok ga nije rastrgao plague hulk.

Istovremeno se moralo priznati da sredina bojišta pripada trima plague dronovima koji su u potpunosti kontrolirali taj dio polja. Targonci su uspjeli neutralizirati samo jedan drone (i ispuniti scour the skies time).

Po ispunjenim objectivima, garda je u ovom trenutku bila u blagoj prednosti.

3. RED

Do ovog trenutka situacija u Zelenoj Reduti je do kraja deteriorirala.

slika

Plague hulk i nurglinzi su uzeli kontrolu ovog bitnog fire pointa Targonaca.

Desni bok, koji je bio overloadan tenkovima, uspio je odbiti inicijalnu navalu Chaosa i zadati znatne žrtve neprijatelju. Droneovi su i dalje predstavljali velik problem za Imperijalnog zapovjednika, ali se broj plague marinaca smanjivao.

Kolonijalni veterani su izveli drop u vlastiti deployment kako bi zaštitili tank commandera.

Valkyre su ostale hoverati i sijati smrt projektilima.

Chimera je na sjeveru bojišta bila još pokretna, ali je bilo sasvim jasno da se njome neće postići značajan taktički pomak.

Douche company, nakon što im je plague hulk uništio transport, je krenuo prema jezeru, ali njihova je situacija izgledala veoma loše budući da ni jedan od ostala tri squada nije bio ni blizu jezera. Otvorili su paljbu po kultistima.

slika

4. RED

Chaos je ovladao većim dijelom bojišta, no usprkos činjenici da je stjerana u okruženje, 18-ta je izvršila velik broj taktičkih ciljeva ove bitke. Ostatak se brigade već konsolidirao na tlu i uskoro se moglo očekivati da će se ćuti paljba manticora iz smjera zapada. Karr se bojao da Deamon prince ovo zna i da pravi udar tek slijedi.

slika

Jedan od plague dronova je engageao dva front line short range tenka, smetajući im da ne mogu otvoriti paljbu po ostalim ciljevima. Drugi je plague dron napao Wotanove vukove koji su se upravo dropali iz Valkyre. Istovremeno je većina Kolonijalnih veterana pomrla od protivničke paljbe te su tenkovi u gornjem lijevom kutu ostali više manje neštićeni.

Plague hulk je zapeo u Zelenoj Reduti, a kultisti i Deamon prince su se posvetili neutralizaciji Douche Company-a koji je sada bio u bezizlaznoj situaciji.

slika

5. RED

slika

slika

Situacija sa objectivima je u petom redu bila izjednačena, a peti će red završiti 9:9 (time što će se ostatak kolonijalnih veterana, sada ponovo u Crnom Maroviću, dropati na objective kod jezera).

Fotografije pokazuju međutim drugačiju sliku. 90% bojišta kontrolira chaos koji je sav heavy armor garde sabio u jedan kut. Valkyra je poletila i pobjegla iz obuhvata gađajući Rhino na jezeru.

Uza svu ovu nadmoć defendera, postojala je šansa da se u šestom redu dobije bitka.

6. RED

No, ta je nada uskoro bila izbodena oštrim trnjem. Objectivi su bili gotovo neostvarivi, a Chaos je kao 10. objective dobio take and hold objectiva na sredini kojeg je držao samotni rhino.

slika

Tenkovi su bili prethodnu rundu engagani u close combati pa nisu mogli pucati.

Zadnja je šansa bila da hellstrike misslovi sa Ukletog Agramera i Crnog Marovića unište Rhino.

No, tomu nije bilo tako.

Rhino je preživio, a Deamon prince je uspio ustaliti frontu na zemljanom putu prema sjeveru. Nije više bilo jednostavnog prolaska.

EPILOG:

Na kraju je završilo 10:9 za Chaos, koji je prvi došao do 10. boda.

Bojnik Karr je uspio sačuvati gotovo sva oklopna vozila što je bila svojevrsna utjeha za poraženu gardu. Konvoj tenkova se počeo organizirano povlačiti prema Targonskom base campu, znajući da je put na sjever zatvoren.

Zadnja izmjena: Mislav (bretonnia), dana/u čet, pro 27.12.2018 • 9:58 am, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.

Vrh

PostPostano: čet, pro 20.12.2018 • 12:09 pm 

jako lijepo!

Nadam se da nije to kraj kampanje :/.

Vrh

PostPostano: pet, pro 21.12.2018 • 8:02 pm 

Nikako.

Odigrali smo kampanju do kraja. Nadam se da će cijela kampanja bit uploadana do 15.01.

Vrh

PostPostano: pet, tra 12.04.2019 • 6:56 pm 

Striding through the columns of tents and barracks, of the newly raised Targonan Base Camp, surrounding Drop site alpha, Addyenne Rhea remarked that she has learned much about human nature during her short tenure with the 18th Regiment. She mused how she had never expected to acquire obedience by relinquishing some part of her authority. It seemed that sometimes a kind nod of deference accomplished more than loud orders or grave threats. This was most interesting and was now committed to her memory, bound the serve her later on in her career.

During the passage to Lyttovel, the 18th had grown fond of Inquisitor Rhea, and were now saluting her at every corner all the while making sure she does not get hurt or injured amidst the mayhem of an army on the march. This fondness was sparked when she relented to their Colonel’s arguments during their first encounter, but grew due to Inquisitor’s mild and polite demeanor towards the troops. These were professional soldiers. They responded well to the iron clad mechanics of the Astra Militarum chain of command, but threats from outside agents diminished their loyalty significantly. When she realized this, Addyenne let down her guard and decided to employ her will strictly through the Colonel. So far, this worked perfectly.

Marad Belerin had told Rhea, while heavy transports roared over Hellyborn, that any regiment, which considers itself campaign worthy, should be able to construct and dismantle a whole camp in one cycle of day and night. Targonans proved this to be true, at least in the construction part. By nightfall the base camp was erected.

As she was walking, the scenery around her resembled a grey and olive city. Large infantry tents were in abundance, interwoven with simple metal hangars which served as mess halls, infantry stores and garages. Armored transports were traversing wider alleys, infantry columns marched, valkyres were flying over the camp and the whole encampment was surrounded with two rings of heavily defended aegis defense lines. There were snipers in the trees and forward veteran sentries in the swamps beyond the encampment.

However, Inquisitor Addyenne, was not interested in the sights of this place. It was the distant sounds that tasked her. Somewhere, north east of the camp, a battle was fought and the aerie echoes of that combat haunted Drop site Alpha. Two armored columns were deployed to ensure the northern route out of the swamp. Two thirds of all the armor available to Colonel Bellerin, and led by a seasoned tank commander. Their struggle to achieve their objectives could be heard through the maze of gargantuan, pale, evergreen trees which impaled the heavy dark skyline.

She returned to her tent. The vox cogitator was blinking franticly, overburdened by constant messages sent by her companion Orrelya de Pollen. The other inquisitor was hailing her without respite in a nervous effort to find out the outcome of the battle in the southern marches. Orrelya was alone on Niddhogur, and knew that she would have to muster the Wolves for an assault on the Spaceport provided that the Targonans failed to break out of Hellyborn. This prospect unnerved Lady de Pollen.

Despite the compassion she felt towards the other Inquisitor, Rhea stopped answering her calls. She had no fresh news to relay to her, and decided that her mental energy could be spent elsewhere. Addyenne took of her coat and weapons and lied on the sleeping bunk. Her conscious subsided and the reality of the campaign started to settle in. Cold and earthy fragrance of the swamps filled her lungs, and a certain satisfaction crept into her mind. It took a lot of planning and a lot of effort to get to this point. She recalled the moment, when Orrelya first shared her plans with Addyene, on the warm shores of Kinog. Visions of that peach sunset, and balmy summer evening breezes overflowed her mind and suddenly she was immersed in serenity.

After a while something changed and she snapped from the trance. She heard a rustle in the corner of the tent. Surely she did not hear it before. It was as if some kind of rodent made its way to her luggage. But why had she not heard it before? Realization came to her very quickly. The reason was that everything was so quiet now. The big guns of the Targonan armored attack battalions went silent. Do big guns ever tire? Does this mean the battle is over? She resolved to repulse the rodent before seeking answers to her questions from Bellerin. Inquisitor Rhea approached the corner of her tent and tilted the big box containing here clothing, where she heard the unidentified sound.

A large greenish rat laid on its back beneath the box. It was deformed, odorous and vile. The rodent looked at her with an eye encircled with puss sores and grinned. A moment later he turned to pale vapor. As the cloud of vapor decipitated, it took the form of three skulls shaped into a triangle. Panic overtook Inquisitor Rhea just as she heard someone coming into the tent. She turned, unarmored and unarmed.

Marad Bellerin was at the entrance to her quarters.

“My Lady Rhea. Major Karr failed to secure the northern path. He was met with some initial resistance which managed pin his tanks. The enemy took and hold vital ground and managed to establish battle lines. Karr to his credit conserved most of our armor and aircraft. His battalions are retreating towards the camp in an orderly fashion. We expect a minor counter attack”, he concluded, “but their army is depleted, they will abandon pursuit of our troops as soon as they reach the outer limits of the camp. The only road to Karakolum now leads through the Garburulan Fortress. There, we may expect the enemy to be ready for us. We will be ready to leave in 13 hours.”

Addyenne Rhea noticed that she felt no ire towards this veteran fatherly figure of an officer. They all knew what risks were pertinent to this endeavor when this plan was envisioned on the rogue traders space ship. They all knew such a possibility existed. Surely, she would have liked to proudly let Orrelya know that the Targonans broke through chaos defenses and that they are on their way to Karakolum. But this was not meant to be the case. The Imperial Guard tried and had not suceeded. They would get their next chance at Garburulan. She kept a stern but calm gaze and said:

“Understood Colonel. This is what we will have to do then.”

The Colonel nodded and said:

“I plan to convene a head quarters meeting regarding the details of the impending siege. I would like it if You joined us, Inquisitor”.

“I will be glad to attend the meeting.” – she said pleasantly.

Marad Bellerin nodded, his fondness of the Inquisitor greater than ever, and disappeared from the entrance.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu  Odgovori  [ 15 postova ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC+01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 1 gost.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.

Traži:
Forum(o)Bir: