UMS "Agram" Forum

Forum Udruge minijaturista, maketara i igrača stolnih strateških igara "Agram"
Sada je: sub, kol 24.08.2019 • 5:22 am.

Vremenska zona: UTC+01:00

Započni novu temu  Odgovori  [ 5 postova ] 
Autor/ica Poruka
PostPostano: pon, srp 18.07.2016 • 4:03 pm 
UMS "Agram" BSB & Riznica

Dakle evo liste koju sam koristio na ovogodisnjoj AAS. Tko zeli moze komentirati, ali postam listu kako bi potaknuo i ostale igrace da objave svoje liste i za ljude koji se bave tj zamaraju raznim statistikama i analizama da imaju materijala za obradjivat...
Evo dakle 1850 bodova Tau:

Citat:
TAU 1850p AAS 2016. army list

COMBINED ARMS DETACHMENT (CAD)

Commander 85p, Plasna Rifle 15p, XV8-02 Crisis „Iridium „ Battlesuit 25p, Drone Controller
8p, Stimulant Injector 15p, Shield Generator 25p, 2x Marker Drone 24p, = 197p

Strike Team 45p, 4x Shas'la, 1 Shas'ui 10p, =55p

Strike Team 45p, 4x Shas'la, 1 Shas'ui 10p, =55p

XV95 Ghostkeel Battlesuits 130p, Shas'vre, Cyclic Ion Raker, TL Fusion Blaster 10p,
Stimulant Injector 35p = 175p

XV8 Crisis Battlesuits 22p, Shas'ui, TL Fusion Blaster 20p, Flamer 5p, Gun Drone 12p
= 59p

XV8 Crisis Battlesuits 22p, Shas'ui, TL Fusion Blaster 20p, Flamer 5p, Gun Drone 12p
= 59p

Drones 56p, 4x Marker Drone, 2x Marker Drone 28p, = 84p

Pathfinder Team 44p, 3 x Shas'la, 1 Shas'ui 10p = 54p

TX7 Hammerhead Gunship 125p, Ion Cannon, TL Smart Missile System, Blacksun Filter 1p,
Disrution Pod 15p, Sensor spines 5p = 146p

TX7 Hammerhead Gunship 125p, Ion Cannon, TL Smart Missile System, Blacksun Filter 1p,
Disrution Pod 15p, Sensor spines 5p = 146p

TX78 Sky Ray Gunship 115p, TL Smart Missile System, Disrution Pod 15p, Sensor spines 5p,
= 135p

CAD TOTAL = 1165p

RIPTIDE WING

XV104 Riptide Battlesuits 180p, Shas'vre, TL Smart Missile System, Ion Accelerator 5p, Early
Warning Override 5p, Stimulant Injector 35p = 225p

XV104 Riptide Battlesuits 180p, Shas'vre, TL Smart Missile System, Ion Accelerator 5p, Early
Warning Override 5p, Stimulant Injector 35p = 225p

XV104 Riptide Battlesuits 180p, Shas'vre, TL Fusion Blaster, Heavy Burst Cannon, Velocity
Tracker 20p, Stimulant Injector 35p = 235p

RIPTIDE WING TOTAL = 685p

ARMY TOTAL = 1850p

Vrh

PostPostano: pon, srp 18.07.2016 • 7:01 pm 

Ja sam koristio listu koja se zove blue okster klub i nastala je proslo ljeto da bi je rafinirao sa namjerom da je vodim na ovaj etc
1 det cad
Azrael
Chapi sa jumpekom
Libi lv2 sa stafom i bajkom
2 skvoda skauta jedan sarge ima nidler
2 det lib konklava
Ezekiel(ubojica: skarband,belakor,draigo i sad avatar)
4 libija lvl 2 sa bajkovima i stafovima jedan ima ex umjesto stafa i jedan ima shroud of heroes
3 det ravenwing strike fors
2 att bajka
Darkshroud
6 blek najta sa apotekarijem i 2 grenade launcera
Libi lvl 2 sa bajkom i stafom
4 det
Cortez i xeno inq sa psajkotrok i rad granatama i 3 skula

Vrh

PostPostano: čet, srp 21.07.2016 • 8:15 am 
UMS "Agram" BSB & Riznica

Da, svi smo vidjeli djurinu abominaciju... Sto je jos jednom pokazalo da djuro ne zna igrati, kad ne moze osvojit jedno od prva tri mjesta na sa tako sirastom listom...

Ajmo Mico, Kani i Kex, da vidim kaj ste vi isfurali! A mogu se i Tifi i Domagoj nadodat... :)

Vrh

PostPostano: ned, srp 31.07.2016 • 8:16 am 
Hey,
I just thought it would be good to comment, because I saw the list in action. Here are my thoughts:

0) The good thing
Your list has enough Meltas to deal with Knights and other vehicles... lot's of Tau Players leave this out of the equation...you didn't and that is good.

1) The Commander has to much stuff: In our game he was with a simple drone unit the whole time, and while he prevented a lot of damage by just being there, it would be better (actually) to have another unit of drones (or another commander) INSTEAD of all the gear, your commander rarely if ever uses in this way.
200 Points for 1 Commander could be 2 Commanders for 100 Points for example. Or 1 Commander and 7 Marker drones...
Yes, they would be less durable then the 1 for 200 Points, but they can support 2 drone units if you so wish.

2) Upgrade Mentality: You purchase upgrades, which (to me) make not a lot of sense. IF that is, because you are running low on models- I understand! But if it isn't, I have some word of advice here. Most upgrades are not worth it. The bonding Knife and the Shas'ui Upgrade being on the forefront of this. For 3-5 of these upgrades, you can get an ethereal, which is way, way ,WAY better.

3) Codex and Detachment choice: We talked about this a little bit after our game, but I wanted to bring this up again.
Judging from the layout, it was clear, that your are going to play 2 detachments with one of them being a riptide wing....due to constraints (model wise) you couldn't play anything else, right?
Otherwise, I would have suggested, to just scrap the riptide wing and play a Dawnblade detachment consisting of a Hunter cadre, rapid insertion force and a drone net. You might want to add an optimized stealth cadre, if you have the models/points... The thing is: the riptide wing is the strongest Tau formation out there, but it needs to be part of a strong army, otherwise the output power of that formation will EXPONENTIALLY decrease with every Riptide you loose.
Playing a Dawn-blade would have given you the benefit of being able to deal with big models more easily and I think that fits your overall army design (lots of Meltas). On top of that it enables you to deepstrike BETTER and gain benefits from doing so. This would be especially good for situations, in which having riptides or crisis on the table would be bad...
So until you have all the models to optimize the list even further, I think the aforementioned combo would be better for the models you have.

In the end, you are a good player and I think Tau are an army, that can offer you a lot of tactical flexibility if you enable them to...
The problem with tau is, that they can do a lot, but always need a formation, special rule or supporting unit to do what you want them to do...
Reliable deepstrike: Rapid insertion force. Reliable damage: Dawnblade Detachment. Reliable hitting: Marker drones/ Drone Net.
And so on... It is just important, to figure out how much "support" and how much damage you want/ need.
A Tau-army must be able to reliably remove 2 units (of any kind) from the opponent...and that should be your goal.
This is also, why I recommend the Dawnblade with a drone Net... Because if you do it right, you will shoot with an average(!) of Ballistic skill 5 and ignore cover. And you will be able to re-roll damage rolls against one unit (for example a death-star kind of unit or a knight..). On top of that, your drone will be able to jink, outflank, intercept etc. all fun stuff. Think about it.

All the best!

P.s.: If you need Firewarriors, Kroot , Krisis, Ethereals,Drones, Ghost-battlesuits....I do have some of them and I am looking to see them rather cheap. If you are interested, send me a PM

Vrh

PostPostano: ned, srp 31.07.2016 • 8:19 am 

The guest post was me btw...

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu  Odgovori  [ 5 postova ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC+01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 2 gosta.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.

Traži:
Forum(o)Bir: